X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neighbors rock!!

So my neighbors are officially awesome.

Let me tell a story.

Every now and then I have a friend's vehicle over (different vehicle each time, usually), and I have been wondering how the neighbors like me working on cars in my driveway. (I have only been in the neighborhood for about 1/2 a year or so) And when it's not a friend's vehicle, it's my own Jeep that I'm always working on. Some folks just don't like it when their neighbors start having broke down vehicles in the neighborhood. Or so I thought.

Well, this morning a friend and I were cutting some metal and pounding with sledgehammers on his chevy all early in the morning before work. I was a little worried that the neighbors might hate me. So, I get home from work this evening, and apparently one of the neighbors dropped off two jack stands. I don't know who dropped them off, but it's awesome. I take this as a sign they don't mind me working on vehicles early in the morning, haha!

Could anyone ask for better neighbors? I think not. Only if they dropped off a case of beer.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Dude-that was Way cool..shocking actually in today's world. You should just leave some beer for all your neighbors in the immediate area..with a thank you note lol You're bound to hit the house who left you the jacks
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Look for the oldest neighbor. He was probably watching you and saw that you weren't using any jack stands. Thinking that he didn't want to watch you get hurt, he decided to give you what he no longer uses.
      I did that once for my next door neighbor. He and his buddies where using blocks as jack stands and I couldn't stand back and watch a Darwin moment. I had extras that I wasn't using anymore.

Always pay it forward. You never know when it will come back and help you.

Comment

Cool story - it's nice to know that somebody nearby has your back. (and supports you! hehe)
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
        X