Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowy Trail Weather Icons Needed!

Hey guys, in case you haven't checked it out lately, we're re-do-ing the weather graphics for the site.

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/weather

Since our weather is so great in Cali, we are in need of some "snowing" pics with your Jeep of course, some "storm" pics, etc. You'll notice which ones we need!

If you have something that you think would work, and you'd like to see your Jeep in the Trail Weather section, please send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You actually want Jeep pics. Guess it would have helped if I would have looked at the site yesterday when we were talking about it. I probably have some snowy pics somewhere.
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAvELAr
      OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You actually want Jeep pics. Guess it would have helped if I would have looked at the site yesterday when we were talking about it. I probably have some snowy pics somewhere.
      what did you think i meant!? lol

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        what did you think i meant!? lol
        I thought you were talking about a generic icon like the ones that the weather sites use denote snow. I was wondering why this was such an issue for you. LOL.
        Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by TrAvELAr
          I thought you were talking about a generic icon like the ones that the weather sites use denote snow. I was wondering why this was such an issue for you. LOL.
          LOL!

Comment

sara you should have a snowy jeep pic that I sent to from the last time we had snow if not I might still have it saved on my comp at the house
            A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Working...
            X