Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a site last night that shows average home sales by zip code. Check it out
    I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

california here we come ... right back where we started from ... caliFORNIA!!!!! here we come!!
      - phantom planet
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Sarah is right, the high desert is much cheaper. We bought our place in Hesperia 3 yrs ago for $107k (3bdrm,2bth on 1/2 acre), now it appraised for $150k. If the 45minute drive from up here you could try the Banning/Beaumont area its about 20 minutes east of Redlands on I10. Good luck house hunting!
        It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
        and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Thanks King. We will be looking on Wednesday afternoon and probably Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by 01Sport
            Thanks King. We will be looking on Wednesday afternoon and probably Friday.
            Good luck! We're doing a Big Bear run Saturday if you'd like to join us.

Comment

Thanks for the invite. I go to Church on Saturday so I won't be able to join you. Maybe after I move out there I could hook up with you guys sometime.

Comment

Well California, here I come. We leave TN on or about July 12. Maybe I will see you people around sometime.

Comment

looking forward to seeing you on the trails sometime. have a safe trip!
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Thanks, I look forward to it also. I drove around in the moutains with my brother-in-law in his XJ. Not totally sure where it was, but I believe we were in route to Big Bear Lake or something like that. It wasn't too far from Redlands.

Comment

there is some nice wheeling in big bear... houses are cheap as well [for the most part] houses are relatively inexpensive in the redlands area as well... if you are moving any where in that area, you will be right in the hub of our wheeling area.
                      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Check out our pics from Big Bear this past weekend in the gallery. Have a safe trip, and most of all, enjoy the drive. I wish I could have stopped to see more things when I drove out from Michigan. See you soon!

Comment

Looks like fun. Wish I could have joined you.

Comment

Working...
                          X