Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Lorie (IH8RDS)

OMG! You are freaking ancient! Geezuzzz how do you get out of bed in the morning? Must be a lot of Geritol in the oatmeal... Who loves ya babe?
    Happy birthday Lorie!:present::beer::beer::pizza::cocktail::cake: :confused2
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Who is that guy (above)

Tell em' you've just reached your prime. Happy Happy!

Comment

Happy B-Day!!!
      If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
      KI6MLU

Comment

Happy Birthday Lorie! I'm sure you are out tearing it up tonight. Have fun.

Comment

Happy B-Day! I hope it was a great one!
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks you guys...truthfully, I believe the man upstairs has me confused with some other Jeep girl who's obsessed with wheelin' because First off RAT, I don't eat oatmeal and 2nd, I still feel 19!

While at the beach on the 19th, I found a $1.00 bill. I Never find money. So, I picked it up and put it up in my apartment and stared at it, patiently waiting until my birthday. Thought maybe the Man upstairs wanted my birthday to be Really special. So yesterday, I went to the One store here locally that is famous for huge Lotto winners. Lorie wants a new toy!! Cross your fingers for me!
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Wishing you had the best...

Dam—I’m late yet again.

Happy belated Birthday Lorie. I wish you got all that you need and more. Next time I see you on the trail I’ll have a bottle of wine just for you. This’ll be my gift to you…any preferences?

I hope you had a great birthday yesterday. BTW is it the 13th yet!! :tongue:

Bernie

Comment

Happy Birthday.
                Check out .

Comment

Happy Birthday Lorie!
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Thanks you guys...just waitin' for the grey hairs to start comin in now

Bernie..you're going to miss out New Years weekend! We'll get the 13th worked out after the holidays! I think maybe my shish-ka-bobs might be in order for that one!

~~and on a side note..that lucky beach $1.00 bill, wasn't lucky enough.
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

Happy Birthday! May the celebrations last all week
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Thanks Sarah!

Wishing everyone the Best New Years Ever!!

Jeep Girl

Comment

[COLOR="#a0522d"]I'm late as usual. Happy Birthday! Hope,it was awesome![/COLOR]
                          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

How the hell did I miss your birthday Lori. So sorry, I hope it was the best ever! BTW, how did you do on the lottery? New Jeep coming soon?
                            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                            MJR moderator
                            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                            Jeep Patrol Leader
                            Reforestation Supervisor
                            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                            Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                              How the hell did I miss your birthday Lori. So sorry, I hope it was the best ever! BTW, how did you do on the lottery? New Jeep coming soon?
                              No worries Roger! Been out wheeling since Friday AM. Got back late last night. My friends literally have to gag and bind me to get me back in my Jeep to come home. We ended up doing Calico b/c my Navy buddy ended up leaving first thing Sunday morning. I wasn't sure where that heck we were going to end up until pretty much last minute. Doran bit my friend's jeep, but we met some of the nicest people and got it welded. Adventures always right? Hope your New Years was awesome! As for the lotto-I still have faith. Ya can't win, if ya don't play!
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X