Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to love a redneck

Needed to do a quick check to get the left tires near full stuff to check the steering and make sure the heim joints on the draglink were turned so they would not jam. While doing that figured might as well drive over it. Steering version 3.0 looks good now if the damned thing doesn't leak anymore I would really be happy.
    It's ready for the trailer and the Hammers tomorrow.

Last edited by aw12345; 11-20-11, 12:51 PM.

I see a brick wall to the right, might that have been good too?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I'm sure Art's neighbors have said "Don't you dare"

Comment

And when you work in your driveway as much as Art does you must maintain a good relationship with your neighbors.
        Those left standing
        Will make millions
        Writing books on ways
        It should have been
        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
          I see a brick wall to the right, might that have been good too?
          Not high enough lol

Did a better Job flexin today

Comment

Hey dont scratch my wheels! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeperator View Post
              Hey dont scratch my wheels! lol
              I might actually chuck them on the tire machine this weekend

Comment

Thats cool. but I cant help as Im getting the jeep and 5th wheel trailer ready this weekend for turkey day in couger buttes and have no time. I am in no rush just going to post them on the buy sale board anyway. Those tires look tiny compared to yours lol.

Comment

Well Beau git er done will come and hang out next Friday, wanna see ole blue on krawlers tearing it up

Comment

No time to put new skid on had to paint all steel parts last weekend so they dont rust. It definatly alot more complicated that just bolt on and go. I guess that the price you pay for argumentively the best aftrarket skid on the market now. A little bit of wiring and seal the fenders and a test drive and its good to go.Trailer generator and wifes quad both had to be fixed (bad gas cloged carb). Bought my son a like new 2006 honda crf 250x for an early Merry Christmas. As usual jeep is at end of the list but ill be ready. Have a buddy from work will be out there with his and 4 other jeepin buds too.

Comment

Working...
                    X