Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thank You to Our Vets

Thank you for your service to this country!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Thank you for thanking us Sarah. I know there are a lot of Vets on here and it's always nice to hear a thank you.
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Thank you to all our Vets. I appreciate what you have done.
      Check out .

Comment

Yay Veterans! You guys and gals ROCK!!
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

It would have really been a YAY this year if I stayed in the Navy. I'd be retiring This Year! Just think how many more runs I could do !
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Great post Sarah. I thanked Tammy for her 10 years of service in the Air Force. She was on location in Panama when the Seals took down Noriega. Thank you to all Vets! My father proudly served 6 years in the Navy, re-enlisting for the last 2 years at the start of the Korean War.

Comment

You mean this isn't a thread to thank the Veternarians?

I would do my service all over again backwards! One of the best descisions I ever made was joining the military. Hoooyaaa USA!
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Kurt... I'm not sure why I'm posting this but! I almost automatically corrected your spelling of "Veternarians", but I figured I was wrong being as I was a Marine and we ain't always the smartest critters... How ever! Thanks to Firefox's red squiggle I now know I'm correct!

Get Firefox Dang sailors... Veterinarians

Great post Sarah! Thank you to all those that are still serving and/or retired, it's because of those folks that so many of us have the choice to serve our time and get out.
                USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                  Kurt... I'm not sure why I'm posting this but! I almost automatically corrected your spelling of "Veternarians", but I figured I was wrong being as I was a Marine and we ain't always the smartest critters... How ever! Thanks to Firefox's red squiggle I now know I'm correct!

Get Firefox Dang sailors... Veterinarians

Great post Sarah! Thank you to all those that are still serving and/or retired, it's because of those folks that so many of us have the choice to serve our time and get out.
                  Let me guess, you were in personnel in the Marine Corps...
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Haha, nope! Avionics I believe our nickname was "Tweakers" <-- Gets red squiggle under it....
                    USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                    X