Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sema 2011

A little taste, of the stuff that I liked any way. So hard to focus walking around that place.

My high school ride was a 62 Impala hard top not a bubble top, but still has a place in my heart.

Satin every thing was really in this year.

Porkchop is so cool in person.

Apparently Warn had this two door stretched. A talented gentlemen from BesTop did a one off top for it.

Same gentlemen did this top also.

The booth I had a chance to assist with.

AEV does make some cool stuff.

Hmmmm...

The every thing if any one is bored.
    http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r...view=slideshow
    Last edited by snydercj7; 11-01-11, 07:53 PM.
    Build it right the first time.

The Brute rig looks great! I wish I could afford one of those...
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by snydercj7 View Post
      Apparently Warn had this two door stretched. A talented gentlemen from BesTop did a one off top for it.
      Big Red was done by Burnsville Offroad/Nemesis and is really cool looking. Too bad Jeep won't build a JK this way.
      Burnsville Offroad always has some very nice projects going on, this place is non-stop and, every time I drop by their shop I want to buy everything. Note to self, buy a lottery ticket.
      [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

always some great looking rigs at sema

Comment

The Brute double cab is cool. I really wish Jeep would bring back an FSJ line of trucks and suv's. But from what I have heard the concern is cutting into the Dodge brand.

I did not realize the Warn Jeep was done by the Burnsville Offroad or see the Nemesis. I am really digging that Nemesis stuff.
          Build it right the first time.

Comment

Working...
          X