Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had enough!! The AC is ON!

It's still 87 degrees in here and the sun is down!! Fargin hot!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

I wish we had AC in our shop but it's broke. Stupid old building. It was over a hundred here today. Makes me dread the hot months.
    [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
    [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

isn't there some sort of law that says how hot it can be before they have to send you home? i know in michigan there was ... ironic huh.

Comment

My AC has been on since the heat wave started, but then again the heat wave started about 3months ago Wonder why? Oh yeah because I'm pregnant.
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Where I work only the front offices have AC and a couple other rooms, mine being one of them. The warehouse area is a constant 90 degrees (thats where everyone else works) and I'm so lucky that my ACed room stays at about 85 degrees with the thermostat set at 65. I'm so lucky.
          04 Rubicon
          4.5" RE Super Flex
          1" BL
          CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
          Currie Anti-rock swaybar
          35" el cheapos
          Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

I wish they would send us home. I guess cause it's the desert we're supposed to be acustom to the heat... uh NO.
            [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

We are installing a new Master Cool Swamp cooler right now -
              AC gets pretty pricey - gotta try the Swamp Thing this summer.
              Kirk
              1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

We have a swamp cooler here in our apartment and man does that thing save money on the cooling bills. I really don't even worry about how long I have on. But then it makes me have the flashbacks of living in a trailer in Wyoming.
                [color=grey]Ryan[/color]

Comment

Saw a pretty nifty swamp cooler made out of an ammo can, couple of computer fans, heating register vents, and heater filter material. Very small and portable and ran on 12 volts dc. Could be cool for tent camping next to the Jeep.
                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                  2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
                    Saw a pretty nifty swamp cooler made out of an ammo can, couple of computer fans, heating register vents, and heater filter material. Very small and portable and ran on 12 volts dc. Could be cool for tent camping next to the Jeep.
                    oh my gosh! i will have to put that on rick's list of things to build!!!

Comment

That sounds like a great idea - cheap to build to, you could run it off those cheap car fans and run it off you cigar lighter.

would be great for camping!!

Oh yeah - swamp thing is installed and butt cold!!!

beats ac- one unit freezes the whole house - we had 3 ac units going before. Now just the swamp thing. Master Cool
                      Kirk
                      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                      X