Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is how much of a tool I am. Not only did I start this thread, I didn't get a GPS until April of this year.

Anyway I ended up getting a Garmin GPS V +. Man I love it. Took it to Moab this year and had a blast. I have to be honest, though and say that I have used it more in city navigation than off road.

And they STILL don't support Mac... grrrrr...

Anyway I am getting better and better at it but want to work on using waypoints and such. Anyway, I am just getting acclimated to this board since I'll be back in CA getting my life back in the coming weeks.
    '95 YJ 4 banging powerhouse.
    www.longtallsally.50megs.com

Comment

Garmin map 60CS here & as Jerry states it,s tough. Dropped mine 15ft onto some boulders & after 2 bounces just some scuffs & 1 small scratch on screen.Used up 1 of my lucky days on that.
      99TJ

Comment

Originally posted by longtallsally
        Here is how much of a tool I am. Not only did I start this thread, I didn't get a GPS until April of this year.

Anyway I ended up getting a Garmin GPS V +. Man I love it. Took it to Moab this year and had a blast. I have to be honest, though and say that I have used it more in city navigation than off road.

And they STILL don't support Mac... grrrrr...

Anyway I am getting better and better at it but want to work on using waypoints and such. Anyway, I am just getting acclimated to this board since I'll be back in CA getting my life back in the coming weeks.
        There are some tracks and stuff around this site that you can try playing with to get you started:
        www.MyJeepRocks.com/maps
        http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/ga...p?i=1917&c=577
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
        X