Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Work

I wasn't sure where to post this so I fingered (pun to Rat's thread) that I'd post here.

I've recently filed for an LLC in Az and started getting things rolling on my own business, being as I have worked in radio and grew up around it this made sense. I guess this is ultimately a result of the realization that; while the misses is amazing about going Jeeping... She doesn't care for the Jeep getting new bling when she feels she should be getting some new 'Left Hand Bling'... Anywhos!

I'm set up to start doing voice work of any variety if anyone has the need. Voice overs, commercial copy writing, production, or even MC work. I've got about 5 years of professional radio experience doing these things as well as about another 10 years of freelance stuff. I'm not saying I'm some LA polished voice but I do know what I'm doing with it. MJR members, or any fellow Jeeper will get best rates.

MODS:

If I've posted this to the wrong area or I need to pay to be a Dealer please let me know, I love this site and will happily do what I must to support it and help those who wheel (on or offline) with MJR.

Thanks folks!
    USMC F&AM

Well, I don't know if I have a need for your particular talents but I say good luck with this. I hope you make lots of $$ because if you keep your lady's left finger blingin, I'm thinkin the Jeep will get a little too!
    Congrats.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I'll likely be sending you a PM at some point. I will want some custom things recorded for our Christmas show this year.
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm thinking things will go alright once I just get a few spots out there.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
        X