Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Brian Lynn, Slash-X Cafe.

From Poison Spyder Customs via Fast-Aid:

Just want to update everyone at the MDR CA 200 Memorial taking place tomorrow at Slash-X. This information is via FAST-aid.

For those of you planning on attending the CA 200 Memorial event this weekend at Slash-X: Brian Lynn (owner of Slash-X) passed away yesterday after being involved in a terrible car accident just outside of the ranch. His wife was in the vehicle with him and she is in bad shape but alive and fighting.

Poison Spyder Customs, Inc. This unfortunate event has prompted a very last minute change of plans for the weekend. Shortly after the news, it was decided that Slash-X will be closed on Saturday, meaning no access to the restaurant or bar. However, the BBQ is still on. We will have Ribs/Chicken and sides. We will have limited use of the Slash-X kitchen so please bear with us as we work out the kinks. All proceeds collected from the BBQ will go directly to the Lynn family to help with their expenses.

Poison Spyder Customs, Inc. The unveiling of the memorial will still take place at 6PM. Please note the strong characted that the Lynn family has. It is wonderful that they will still allow us to carry on with your plans on their land. Let us please be on our very best behavior while doing so and allow the Lynn family to grieve.

Looking forward to seeing "la familia" tomorrow! - Cortney

PS: If posting this is out of line, please let me know.

Steve
    All slow and no show
Working...
X