Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On board air... A whole new level!

So flipping through my latest edition of Jp magazine and what do I find. You guessed it a whole article about on board air systems for our beloved off road vehicles. When going through the article I find this gem from harbor freight.
    http://www.harborfreight.com/hand-air-pump-94046.html

DUDE! That is absolute craptastic junk at its finest..

I do have a buddy that likes to do the most and work the hardest on the trail with a four banger, five speed, manual steering Jeep. I think he should man up, get rid of the compressor, and start using this handy dandy unit to accentuate his Popeye arms. I got nothin but love for you Scott.
    Build it right the first time.

You can usually get a 20% off coupon in the back of most magazines too!!!
    God forgives, rocks don't
    -sons of thunder

Comment

Originally posted by snydercj7 View Post
      So flipping through my latest edition of Jp magazine and what do I find. You guessed it a whole article about on board air systems for our beloved off road vehicles. When going through the article I find this gem from harbor freight.
      http://www.harborfreight.com/hand-air-pump-94046.html

DUDE! That is absolute craptastic junk at its finest..

I do have a buddy that likes to do the most and work the hardest on the trail with a four banger, five speed, manual steering Jeep. I think he should man up, get rid of the compressor, and start using this handy dandy unit to accentuate his Popeye arms. I got nothin but love for you Scott.
      If has Popey arms and can huff and puff after some spinach he doesn't need a pump, lips on tire valve and have at it lol
      What to say Scott you rock or was it huff and puff?

Comment

I think it would be fun to get one. When someone asks if they can use your air, hand them that and watch what they do.
        Come to the dark side.....
        We have Cookies!

Comment

A real man could pop his tire back onto the bead with one of those.
          holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
          X