Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little League All Stars

Anyone else have kids who play?

I've written the last 2 years about my kid's team and how well they've done- 2nd in State two years ago, and 3rd in State last year. We're on a mission to better that and started it tuesday night by winning our District for the 3rd year in a row.

My boy is #16 on the far right, and I'm the fat guy with the beard fourth from right.

They are the first 12 yr old team from our league (Orange Little League) to ever win our District, and the first team from our District to win three years in a row.

I am very proud of my son and his team for what they've accomplished and will update this as we continue our season.
    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Enjoy it while you can. My sons team was one step away form Williamsport when he was 12 (17 years ago). it gets better every step they go. I watched all his little league games, high school games, Junior Olympic games and college games. I sure miss that he is done and grown. Congrats
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Working...
    X