Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all my Jeeping/Wheeling friends

Hello,

I wanted to say "Thank you" for all the great times on the trails, camping, hanging out, exploring, cleaning up trash, and fighting to save our trails. We had some wonderful times and the past several years will never be forgotten.

With moving and buying my first home last summer, I find myself heading in a different direction in life. The Desert Jewel has not been used like she should be in almost a year and I do not see it in the near future. She was sold this past Sunday.

I wish you all the best and might wanna ride passenger on a run from now and then, so I am not "good-bye".

Julie

Julie,

After the e-mails I knew that this was coming, but still sorry to hear it. Wish the best for you and new adventures to come. You took me for my first scary Jeep ride and I will always remember that Good luck to you, I cant truly relate as I am also Jeep-less

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Julie,

After the e-mails I knew that this was coming, but still sorry to hear it. Wish the best for you and new adventures to come. You took me for my first scary Jeep ride and I will always remember that Good luck to you, I cant truly relate as I am also Jeep-less

Mitch
      Thanks Mitch!! That was a fun day taking you on that ride and making you stay in the Jeep!! LOL

Comment

Hey Julie, I guess you are following in Jesse's footsteps. I certainly will miss you and I have never stopped telling folks your kindness when you took me to Autozone from Calico for repair parts. All the best to you as you start another chapter in your life. Bon Voyage!
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Thanks Roger!!

Comment

is this sign's of economic times? I NEVER use my jeep anymore either and have considered selling it over and over and just cant do it. 80% of my better judgement tells me to sell but the 20% still remembers how much fun it can be.
            1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
              Hello,

I wanted to say "Thank you" for all the great times on the trails, camping, hanging out, exploring, cleaning up trash, and fighting to save our trails. We had some wonderful times and the past several years will never be forgotten.

With moving and buying my first home last summer, I find myself heading in a different direction in life. The Desert Jewel has not been used like she should be in almost a year and I do not see it in the near future. She was sold this past Sunday.

I wish you all the best and might wanna ride passenger on a run from now and then, so I am not "good-bye".

Julie
              Wow, just saw this post, and I'm sorry that we won't be seeing you out on the trails. Kevin.

Comment

sorry to hear this. I am also jeeples and my life and home is oh so different now. but I miss my jeeping days. I wish you much happiness in your new life, take care
                Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Oh wow Julie!

Im not surprised to see this, though it saddens me.

Best of luck in whatever direction your future takes you!

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Always sad to see a dedicated member move on. Best of luck on all your adventures.
                    Kirk
                    1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Thanks everyone! It has nothing to do with the economy, just moving on to new things. Fixing up my house, and looking forward to eventually buying a truck & camper, and hopefully a RZR. I love the desert and camping too much to give it all up!! I will be back out there someday.

Comment

Working...
                      X