Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shameless self promotion warning...

Check out my "King of Hammers" wallpapers at: http://crawl2media.com/downloads/

This concludes the shameless self promotion, thanks for participating :beer:

Sweet pics Jonah

Comment

Thanks Art! It sure was fun shooting out there. I need to go with the MJR crew one of these days and do some shooting.

Comment

Well come on out to play the next round. Or see how OP does on ClawHammer or Turkey Claw

Comment

Yeah, I am planning on taking OP out and trying a couple trails. I am finishing up my skids right now, should be done soon.

Comment

Wow the cover shot to issue 24 is sweet!
            Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
            Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
            HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Yeah, that is a good one, I think it was shot by Tim McGee who shoots for the may quite a bit.

Comment

Great pics Jonah. Tell us about how you edited the photos. They are very nice. I'm digging your processing on these.

Want to mentor someone in Photoshop?
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Hey Erik, Thanks! How has your shooting been going?

For processing I did a little overall desaturation followed by pumping up certain colors. Then basic contrast tweaking and a little dodging and burning to maximize local contrast in certain areas. Really nothing too fancy. The shot that Tim did with the black and white background would be a bit more work because you would have to isolate the color bits from the black and white areas, but still a relatively ease technique.

Anytime you want to swing by my shop, I am always photoshopping. I have a bunch of retouching to do right now, so when I get back into town next week I will be there a lot. Shoot me a PM...

Are you on PC?

Comment

Yes, I am on a PC, and using PS4, Lightroom, and Photo Mechanic. My Photoshop skills are few, but I do need to work on it a bit to move to the next level.
                    I'd love to hang out and watch you do some Photo Shopping.
                    We'll have to get together on this for sure.
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Cool, sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                      X