Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help find a Cure for Diabetes

Hi All my Jeeping buddies!!

I am riding on a team for the Tour de Cure on May 1st. Some of my team mates are riding the 100 mile route, while others are doing other lengths. Because of my bad back, I am doing the 8 mile route. All monies go towards finding a cure for diabetes. My grandmother, sister-in-law, and several close friends all have to live with this disease constantly poking themselves with needles and tracking what they eat. I am hypoglycemic which can turn to diabetes at any time. Please help sponsor me in finding a cure to save us all from this horrible disease.

Please click on the link below to sponsor me:

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=...614&px=6619800

Thank you to all who are able to help out!! We really appreciate it! See you all at IDTT!!

I sent some support your way Jewels. Have fun on your ride.
    Last edited by JeepGal; 03-25-11, 02:02 PM.
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Thank you, Scott!! I really appreciate the donation. Every little bit helps

Comment

Julie,

Sent some support also. Being one of the 27 million diabetics myself, I support the awareness and research when I can. Good luck with the ralley.

Mitch

Comment

Thank you, Mitch!!! I will be riding for you, too! Are you going to be at IDTT?? Would be really good to see you again.

Comment

Working...
          X