Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Based Jeeps

Just wanted to get a base line of who all from MJR was in the Phoenix area. I've not had much good luck with the folks from another Jeep organization out here in Az, thus why I have a big MJR banner across the back glass of my XTerra, and another across the Jeep....

I haven't been out to wheel since I moved out of SoCal, seems the folks here on MJR are much more reliable (and friendly) than what I've experienced here.

IF any other Az Jeeps are up for a run this weekend let me know. I'm itching to go; otherwise I guess I'll have to incorporate some wheeling in SoCal when I return for Stagecoach.
    USMC F&AM

Check out virtual az jeep club, or something like that,on line. Its a local az site like MJR is for socal. I can't vouch for how friendly they are. But my friend in az likes it. Check out the trails at table mesa. its hammer level stuff. You may hookup with some folks out there. Good luck.
    It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Thanks! I've been on that site and gotten mixed responses, so I figured I'd just give it a try in finding some MJR Jeeps out there. I mean, we all know this place has the best people (and Jeeps) on the planet! Oh well, if all else falls I just buy a trailer for the Jeep and start making trips back towards SoCal.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
      X