Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to The Gipper!!

On the day that you were inaugurated, I received my first promotion at Security Pacific Bank. You were only in office a few hours and I was already better off! Your vision of the "shining city on the hill", your determination to bring an end to the "evil empire", and your endless optimism about the future of our country made me proud to be an American. Happy 100th Birthday!!
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Happy 100th!
    We are going to plan a trip to his library in Simi Valley. They just finished a bunch of renovations. Anyone know if they have his Jeep at the library or is it still at the ranch?
    Dennis
    04 TJ
    4.0/Auto
    RE 4.5 Long Arm
    Rock-It Man Rockers
    33x12.50 BFG A/T
    desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Happy Birthday President Reagan. You were the best President in my lifetime. Your faith in America made me feel secure. May your inspiriation raise up another person to run for President with your patriotism & ideals.
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

I saw a JP article a few years back, they still have the red CJ-6 and if I recall, a blue CJ-7. Happy 100th to the best leader of the FREE world!
        God forgives, rocks don't
        -sons of thunder

Comment

Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
          I saw a JP article a few years back, they still have the red CJ-6 and if I recall, a blue CJ-7. Happy 100th to the best leader of the FREE world!
          If I remember right the article said they were still at his ranch in Santa Barbara which isn't open to tours. Hopefully they take one of them and display it at Simi Valley.
          Dennis
          04 TJ
          4.0/Auto
          RE 4.5 Long Arm
          Rock-It Man Rockers
          33x12.50 BFG A/T
          desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Working...
          X