Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe it or not, you can read it.

[CENTER]I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. [/CENTER]

[CENTER]The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at [/CENTER]

[CENTER]Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the [/CENTER]

[CENTER]ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the [/CENTER]

[CENTER]first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. [/CENTER]

[CENTER]The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. [/CENTER]

[CENTER]This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by [/CENTER]

[CENTER]istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? [/CENTER]
    Check out .

Even crazier is that, with a few beers and some whiskey in ya; all the letters appear in order!

Comment

that is a amazing thing. now if only i could teach my brain to spell...id be a reading a writing machine haha
      KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

pretty cool!
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Teach your brain to spell? Mine is just trained to look for a red squiggle line then right click. Of course my spelling is so horrible that I usually can't even get close enough for the spell check to figure it out. That is amazing how the human mind can put all that together though, the best computer on the planet is in our head. (although some still run a 286)
          USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
          X