Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Hella 500s STOLEN from Ocean Beach

Hey guys,

So I got to work today and noticed a wire hanging from the front bumper on my Dodge, then noticed the 2 holes in my bumper where the Hella 500s had been mounted. Immediately called the wife and asked her to check the Jeep as it was parked right in front of the Dodge last night. Sure enough, the Hella 500s were gone from it too. On the bright side nothing else is missing from either vehicle. they just unbolted the lights and cut the wires. cuts were clean so I am assuming they used wire cutters. Police report has been filed and I will be watching craigslist. Please keep your eyes open

A total of 4 Hella 500 5" round lights with the Plastic Hella gaurds. One set had 125 watt bulbs, the other had 100 watt bulbs. wires will be cut on them. If you see anything crop up somewhere please e-mail me at SDBMWBiker@yahoo.com
    YJ Master
    Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Dude, that sucks. Hopefully, the guys dumb enuff to post for sale, but will prob put on his own rig -- which is even worse. At least he cleanly cut and didn't destroy additional areas to get lights - like yanking all the wiring out.

Comment

If you're still in OB I can only imagine. Sorry to hear about your lights, I'll be looking for them to pop up somewhere.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
        If you're still in OB I can only imagine. Sorry to hear about your lights, I'll be looking for them to pop up somewhere.
        Well I'm at work right now at the Corvette Diner in Liberty Station.

But yeah, both vehicles parked across the street right out in front of my house. Truck was behind the YJ. Both sets of Hellas gone. they just unbolted them and cut the wires loose.
        YJ Master
        Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

Dirtbags, I hate thieves!
          I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

sale-u82hj-2157874757@craigslist.org

heres some but they are in the boxes just posted

Sorry that post was on the 12th.
            Last edited by platnumb4x; 01-13-11, 04:18 PM.
            I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Originally posted by platnumb4x View Post
              sale-u82hj-2157874757@craigslist.org

heres some but they are in the boxes just posted

Sorry that post was on the 12th.
              Umm, those are MINE. NEW IN BOXES... AND Over 10 sets available still.

If you need some replacements though, let me know. I will get you a KILLER deal on a set of 700ff's or 500ff's we actually have them in HID.

Robert
              *Ricky Bobby* "I'm on FIRE!"... "I'm on FIRE!"...

Comment

Damn Robert. That is low. You've got ten sets of lights and you still drive all the way to OB to steal four more.

J/K but Ill keep an eye out on CL. I am probably on there more than most.
                Those left standing
                Will make millions
                Writing books on ways
                It should have been
                -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Working...
                X