Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kia KV-7 - Concept Car

Well, the car was presented at the Detroit Auto Show 2011...

Enrique works on the interior design for it...

Luis did some pictures that you will see all over the place in the related blogs and stuff about car shows...

Here is the source...

http://cheecho.smugmug.com/Kia/KV7/K...41267977_bXYuD

Looks like the perfect car for a trip to comic con. You have a conference area to discuss whether Star Trek is better than Star Trek Next Generation, and a spot for your laptop so you can pull up tutorials on how to speak Clingon. Doesn't look like it has much room for storage, which is fine as I'm sure these guys are fine wearing their costumes on the way there
    Last edited by Schmo; 01-11-11, 06:53 PM.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Don't forget the lack of seatbelts to reduce said weirdo population in the event of a crash.
      [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

All safety gadgets are not in place, it is a concept car, no air bags eaither...

can you imagine to walk with wet shoes in that wood floor? not safe at all...

just creating..

Comment

Beware!

Be careful of what you say about those Com Con folks! I happened to be (made the mistake) of being in San Diego when that convention was in town. I was scared! These freakies are EVERYWHERE and act like its not odd to be dressed up when Halloween is in another season!

Comment

Working...
          X