Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highway 330 closed

Highway 330 will be closed for months

Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

It will take LOTS of gabion baskets to fix that up :omg:
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

Comment

Is that the bluff that washed down into Highland?

Comment

I guess I can stop checking Cal Trans for info. It's gonna be the back way up hwy 18 again. Last season it was planned construction, this doesn't look planned

Comment

Okay Doug, What I want to know is how did you get that pic since you are in Indiana?
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

WOW! that is a mess-
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

WOAH! That's scary.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Looks like I can't go work on Holcomb until they get this fixed... Bummer

The SoCal storms have been in the news all week here in Seattle. Seattle is bumping up against 50 inches of rain fall for the year, they are only half way through the season and they act like its nothing. Imagine where we would be if 50 inches of rain fell on SoCal.
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

The latest picture I have found of the 330 shows even more collapse...

Regards,
                  Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

I thought FishPOET's pic was bad! Holy smoke!, the road is obviously going to be closed for a VERY long time!

I hope that Hwy 18 is opened from Green Valley to Big Bear soon. Otherwise, the trip up to the Big Bear area is going to be extra long for the folks south of the mountains.
                    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

The Weather Channel showed an aerial of the 330 and it's growing. Also, I was in Mentone tonite -- a ZOO! The traffic was nonstop up the 38. Wish I had funds; I'd re-open the General Store on Ang Oak

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I thought FishPOET's pic was bad! Holy smoke!, the road is obviously going to be closed for a VERY long time!
                        I think your right. This morning on the news they said there are multiple areas on the 330 that have cracked and are going to need repairs.
                        Check out .

Comment

The 38 is one big traffic jamb now. Better have some good tunes and a lot of patience if going to BB. To bad the gate is closed on Clark's Grade.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

18 is open and the detour around sky forest is removed.

Comment

That collapse on 330 isn't done. It will get a lot bigger before it stops. Maybe we can devert trail closing money to this project All joking aside, someone could make huge cash with a quick move on that General Store or a food business on Hwy38.

I have a Jeep. so no extra cash!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X