Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

This may be a little early but I may not be able to get back on MJR before Tday.
    I wish everyone here at MJR the very best on this holiday. A holiday spent with family and freinds is the best kind of holiday, and I will be spending mine with some of the best this place has to offer. Please remember those here at home and overseas doing what is required of them to allow us to have what we have. Without them we wouldn't have much to celebrate. Thanks Guys and gals!
    May your turkeys be juicy and flavorful, your day filled with football and your adult beverage of choice, and may you be blessed with all life has to give. Enjoy!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Here! Here! :beer:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

I'll drink to that! Happy Thanksgiving!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Back at ya Kurt.

Thanks for the thoughts, Cheers! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          I will be spending mine with some of the best this place has to offer.
          As will I.

Happy turkey day to everyone. Enjoy.

Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
            I will be spending mine with some of the best this place has to offer.
            I see you got my invitation for Thursday.:hide:

Enjoy your festivities and be safe.

Comment

Thanks to all that made it possible!!!! WE can not give enough thanks to them. I start tomorrow morning cooking for three days for the crew ( MY AS##HO##) family I love.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Well said Kurt! And to everyone have a great -safe and HAPPY Thanksgiving!!
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Happy T-Day everyone! I hope that your holiday is wonderful. I am looking forward to spending it with great friends as well.
                  [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                  Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

Happy b-lated Turkey Day. I'm celebrating today! Got up at 5:45am to start smoking my turkey.

Can you smell it Geebo!?

Comment

Yup Steve! Just like Eddie Murphy fartin in the tub...lol..
                      "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
                      X