Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post

I'm sure the tools are nicer in the Safety Seal and ARB kits than the cheap auto parts store kits, but not orders of magnitude better. I can consider a $30 kit like the ARB you linked.
    Actually, the tools really are that much better. And the tool in the ARB kit is better than the Safety Seal kit IMHO
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

well, i was opting to just do it myself with my tire plug kit, but i drive 100 miles ea way to work every day at about 80 mph. i dont particularly want a flat tire at 3 am while driving the 5 through camp pendalton or anywhere else for that matter. they pulled the tire and patched it from the inside out with a plug and a patch.. a lot better than just putting in a plug from the outside. anyways, it's a lil itty bitty honda tire. My jeep, well i'd just throw a plug in it because I barely drive it and when I do its offroad.
      I do need some new tires though badly, and America's tire is my choice with an internet price match...35" MTR kevlars are a month and a 1/2 away with some Walker Evans beadlocks.
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
      X