Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart is having sale on biodegradable clay pigeons

If anyone is interested, Walmart is having a sale on biodegradable sport shooting clay's. Also a decent price on Federal Ammo shotgun shells. I think the clay's were $9 a case, and the shells were a little under $5/per 25 for 12 gauge, 8 shot 1-1/8 oz, 1250fpm shells. I got 200 rounds for under $40, including tax. Nothing special, but decent prices I figured. Self loaders need not respond......
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Good find. Now is the time to stock up. Isn't the thumb print and drivers license for ammo thing start on January 1st?

Clays are nice to have for the last minute weekend trip. Can't always find them when you need them.

Comment

Too many toys and not enough time . . . should probably stock up again, haven't been out shooting in months. How were prices on other stuff? Did they have 357, 45, and 22 on sale too?
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
        Too many toys and not enough time . . . should probably stock up again, haven't been out shooting in months. How were prices on other stuff? Did they have 357, 45, and 22 on sale too?
        Hey Schmo i know the local Walmart here in victorville has a ton of ammo. i have bought over 800rds of 45 in the last month and havent put a dent in thier supply. the clays have been 9 bucks here for a few months but i figured they are bound to go up as well so i bout 6 boxes.
        [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

The Walmart in Orange was low on 22, but seemed to have a lot of other calibres
          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
            The Walmart in Orange was low on 22, but seemed to have a lot of other calibres
            The past several months ammo has become more available again...
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Working...
            X