X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos goin to the expo this weekend

ill be there saturday...

I'll be there on Saturday at 9am.
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

I didn't realize it was that time already . . . wow 2010 is flying by! Planning on joining the Miller Jeep trail run on Sat, but might check it out on Sunday. Especially now that I've got the dirt bike there's a whole other half for me to check out! Anybody know if the booths offer any good deals on riding gear? I could use another pair of riding pants after burning thru a pair on the exhaust when I took a dirt nap.
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I'm planning on being there on sunday.
        "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

ill be there sunday
          [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

The traffic was a total mess this morning. I got off the freeway on Fairplex Dr at 9am and it took me over an hour to get parked. Family events blamed the problem on Fairplex and Fairplex blamed the problem on Family Events. We the customers got hosed.
            Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Working...
            X