• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad death at Deep Creek

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/dee...mer-creek.html
    Rich

that is horrable, what can you say.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Another tragedy, another child dies needlessly, and another chance for Anti-offroaders to attack. Thanks Kilmer.
      RIP young one.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Horribly sad indeed. Reading the story I couldn't believe that the child was still in the car seat when they pulled the Suzuki out . . . were they so drunk that they forgot all about him? It seems unreal that niether the father or his passenger would be able to get him out of there and would just leave him in less than 10 feet of water.

It seems as if only the intelligent use birth control.
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

That blows, i hate it when darwin misses a target and hits an innocent.

That is a major deal with me, if kids are involved, take extra caution, don't expose them to unecessary risks.

Sure I drink, but when kiddos are with me the most I have ever had is 1 and that even makes me nervous if I do that.
          "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

This pisses me off. Most men would die trying to save their child, or someone else's for that matter.

I wonder if the mother knew the father had been drinking when he left the house. She may not be innocent in this either. I hope she didn't know...

This idot needs to be locked up for a very long time.
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

When I heard about this it made me sick! Angry. Who, in their right mind, would even ATTEMPT something like this...Take away the alcohol,take away the child....What an idiot! Now add both. This guy was a turd from the start! You can bet they will have a PARTY with this turd in prison!!!!
              :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

Did any of you read the comments section below the article? When I read it, the very last posting was from someone that knows this guy and his history. Knew he was drunk and ready to take off and go wheeling, knew the kid was in the car, and still let him leave without saying a word. Looks like there was a whole toilet full of turds there that night.
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

X2 on what Roger says really makes ya angry most people would DIE tryin to save (any) child..let alone being your own..
                  "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                    This pisses me off. Most men would die trying to save their child, or someone else's for that matter.

I wonder if the mother knew the father had been drinking when he left the house. She may not be innocent in this either. I hope she didn't know...

This idot needs to be locked up for a very long time.
                    If there was a situation where my daughter was stuck in my Jeep like this (actually, IN ANY SITUATION, ANYWHERE), they would be recovering my body as well.

Comment

Roger, you're a local. When the bastard gets out of jail, lets all pay him a visit!

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
                        If there was a situation where my daughter was stuck in my Jeep like this (actually, IN ANY SITUATION, ANYWHERE), they would be recovering my body as well.
                        Ditto. If my boy is in the water, I am in the water. If he's breathing, I am breathing. I know this is the talk of a Monday morning quarterback but I can't imagine it any other way. Saddest thing I have read in a long time.
                        Those left standing
                        Will make millions
                        Writing books on ways
                        It should have been
                        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

video of deep creek spillway from another site back in june , watch out around mid point as they pull another child from the jeep .......very lucky for this little one !!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/g1PP_Ti17xQ?version=3

Comment

what a piece of shit that !!!!er is. poor kid didnt have a chance at all. 14 mos. old. i would have died tying to get him out or at least jumped off a cliff afterward from the guilt. its sad that it had to take the life of that guys child to get the point across. dont drink and drive dumb mf. its never the guy drinking that dies its always an innocent. makes me sick. excuse my french.

Comment

And this is what the media can't wait to portrait as the off-road community. We all lose because of this idiot.
                              God forgives, rocks don't
                              -sons of thunder

Comment

Working...
                              X