Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper Update

Last month Cooper was old enough to enter his first show, so we entered him in the three day Ventura AKC show. He took first place in his age group all three days. On Friday he beat a triple Grand Champion and won Reserve Winners. Not bad for a 6.5 month old puppy.

Here are a couple of pictures of him learning to swim at 7 months and 94 pounds.

He is one good looking dog!!!
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Andrew I used to show my Bassets a few years back, it was a lot of fun and a eye opener. The show trip is a different gig.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Way to go Cooper.Is this going to lead you to the big show on tv in NY?
        You can make it

Comment

Cool dog!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

He's growing up quick and he is a great looking dog!
            I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

I don't often refer to a dog as beautiful, but that's a beautiful dog.
              holes = cowbell

Comment

Thanks everyone.

We were at Cooper's second show this weekend and he won First Place Puppy, Winners and Best of Winners both days.

Curtis, one of the nights we train there's three, 6 month old Basset Hound puppies from the same litter. Very cute.

Fred, we might be a little ways away from Westminster. Give us a couple of years.

Comment

I heard you and Shari befreinded a really large chihuahua. That's the biggest one I ever did see!
                  Congrats on the show awards. He's looking good man. Ozzi keeps asking when he gets to meet Cooper and I have to tell him that he is just too busy with the whole show business thing to spend time with a low life non breed. He understands...
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    I heard you and Shari befreinded a really large chihuahua. That's the biggest one I ever did see!
                    Congrats on the show awards. He's looking good man. Ozzi keeps asking when he gets to meet Cooper and I have to tell him that he is just too busy with the whole show business thing to spend time with a low life non breed. He understands...
                    Hey Kurt,

Cooper wants to know if Ozzie has problems with poop sticking to his fur.

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA View Post
                      Hey Kurt,

Cooper wants to know if Ozzie has problems with poop sticking to his fur.
                      No, and you can't use him to wipe your arse!
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                      X