Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.R.5741 - Universal National Service Act

I'm posting this in off topic instead of the political section because I think this will affect most of the people on this site. If this doesn't get you paying attention, I'm not sure if anything will! My blood is boiling.

H.R.5741 - Universal National Service Act
    To require all persons in the United States between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform national service, either as a member of the uniformed services or in civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, to authorize the induction of persons in the uniformed services during wartime to meet end-strength requirements of the uniformed services, and for other purposes.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h5741/show

The bill is currently in committee.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Thankfully I'm too old for this *hit though when I was 18 I had to register for the draft. Do they have that anymore?

Peace, B&T TJ

Comment

Will it ever stop? Hurry up November...
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
        ...to meet end-strength requirements of the uniformed services, and for other purposes.
        Other purposes, it really just doesn't get any more defined than that. Not that the whole concept isn't BS.

And sponsored by Charlie Rangel no less!!

Comment

I will start teaching my son to goose-step tomorrow, if he's gonna be there he might as well be in charge of something!
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
            I will start teaching my son to goose-step tomorrow, if he's gonna be there he might as well be in charge of something!
            Here come the Brown shirts. What it be, Komrad?
            holes = cowbell

Comment

Working...
            X