Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw some MJR jeeps on John Bull

Went jeeping with some of my buddys and saw 3 or 4 MJR jeeps on John Bull on the 4th.

I can't remember any names, I think one was Ratpack? I'm the guy in the green TJ (All the cool kids drive green jeeps!)

Anyhow, good seeing you guys... The windshield stickers make it easy to tell that you are from this site.

www.inlandjeepfreeks.com

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
    Went jeeping with some of my buddys and saw 3 or 4 MJR jeeps on John Bull on the 4th.

I can't remember any names, I think one was Ratpack? I'm the guy in the green TJ (All the cool kids drive green jeeps!)

Anyhow, good seeing you guys... The windshield stickers make it easy to tell that you are from this site.

Chris,
    Yep, it was good to see you guys as well. You met up with Mike (pretty obvious), Dirtman13 (Chuck and Alicia), AW12345(Art), Flatout (Fred) and Rat Patrol (Kurt). That was a great day of wheeling. First time I've had the Jeep on the trails in 7 months! That felt good. I'm sure we'll run a cross each other again out there.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Was fun running down the trail with you all, ran into a group of peeps from Temecula. All in all a fun filled day, a bit long but definitely fun filled.
      Cannot wait for some of the pics Chucky took.

Comment

x 2 on the pic,s wanna see how the (2) jeeps Kurt,s and Chuck,s looked out of the garage..lol..and how ya,ll did performance wise!! come,on Chuck post em up fer us that stayed in the back yard flippin dog,s and burger,s..lol..
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Chris,

It was good meeting you yesterday. We will have to plan a run up there again. I just posted the trail report.
          Check out .

Comment

saw the report, great pics! You're right, awesome weather up there for the long weekend.

Let me know when you do another run, JB and Dishpan are fast becoming my favorite trails (just behind Truckheven)
            www.inlandjeepfreeks.com

Comment

Working...
            X