Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Info

Okay MJR, so I figure since we have such a mix of folks on this forum one of you must be a pro at shipping. I am trying to find a decent way of shipping on a regular basis. The problem I am running into is size. (Think roof racks) We are talking about 70x60 6-8 tall. Only about 100 pounds but awkward. Also looking into stuff like rock sliders, corner guards, roll cages and roll cage kits.
    Any help would be appreciated and maybe a few beverages headed your way...
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Can you make it bolt together so it ships in a smaller box? Shipping really sucks, especially rockers, bumpers, etc. We used Fed Ex for a while, but it can get kinda spendy. Rockers were about $100 to ship cross country. If you can get in with a good/small truck freight company then paletize the parts and ship them that way.

Shipping sucks
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Chris thats where I am at... Take nice rack figure if I need to break it down to smaller parts for ease of shipping... Dont really want to but......
      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrig View Post
        Chris thats where I am at... Take nice rack figure if I need to break it down to smaller parts for ease of shipping... Dont really want to but......
        Hardware is sometimes cheaper then welding and fixtures, plus the stuff will fit in a smaller box.
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
        X