Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for support.

Hello all,

I'm writing to ask for assistance in our endeavor. My self and a handful of other Marines on the Marine Corp Base 29 Palms, CA. have been accepted for a contest with Scion. Our team is Kai Hei Tai (Japanese for US Marine) and our concept is the xB Assault. Please support us by simply registering and voting for us #1. There are no obligations or spam to follow. Here is the MCCS add and the text from the email I received from Scion.

Thanks for your help,
    Mike L.

Thanks for your interest in the Scion Battle of the Builds and congratulations! Your design has been selected as a Semi-Finalist and has been posted to www.battleofthebuilds.com for voting.

The designs are incredible, so the competition is stiff. It’s clear… the military is full of creative and talented people with great ideas. Public voting begins today and will conclude June 30th. The results of the public voting will be combined with scores submitted by our judges. Three teams will then move on to the final round of the competition.

As you know, the stakes are high. On July 5, three FINALISTS will be announced. In mid-July, we will provide a new Scion xB and $15,000 to each of the 3 installations supporting a FINALIST team. Then it is time for each team to build their ideal xB. Every team will share a generous cash prize of at least $10,000, but only one team will be heading to Las Vegas in November to display their car at the 2010 SEMA Show.

Tell all your fellow service members, friends and family to head to www.battleofthebuilds.com and register today so they can vote! Be sure to also follow the competition as it progresses through summer and fall!

Good luck and we hope to see you in Las Vegas….

Scion Battle of the Builds 2K10
Working...
X