Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curiousity??

Well I,ve seen everything but kitchen sink sales here..so since this is "Off Topic" I,ll go ahead and ask..just wanting to know if any of you guy,s /gal,s have bikes..Harley,s-Honda,s-Kawasaki,s-Yamaha,s? on day,s or weeks when yer jeepless like I found myself for a while maybe we could put together a (BIKE-RUN)?? I know 4 guy,s myself included that have Harley,s and get together on occasion, so I thought I,d throw it out there..

Thanks..Geeb/Geebo..
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Come on Geeb . . . don't pussyfoot around . . . put a run together and post it up What do you think about something this weekend (to be fair to the working stiffs like me). We could pick a place to meet and have a couple popular spots picked out to grab a drink and stretch our legs. A couple of suggestions . . . meet around the 101 off Topanga and cruise up to the RockStore and then off to Neptunes (or in reverse order . . . RockStore's food kinda sucks so Neptunes for lunch might be better) . . . or we could meet up somewhere out in Santa Clarita around Bouquet Cyn and ride up to Big Oaks and then out to the Rock Inn. I probably won't have a spare for my Jeep by this weekend, so I'll probably be out riding around.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Hey Joe, I didn,t want to post a run for this weekend because I,ve got like 3 diffferent plans already and am not sure what I,ll end up doin..but I,ll get in touch with ya if things change..

Comment

Can I join with my Mountain Bike?

Comment

Sure kin Steve! I,m afraid to go fast anyway..lol..

Comment

I've got a dual Sport Kawasaki and I'm licensed to ride it too! I don't do streets though. Too many idiots in cars trying to smash me.

Comment

Kawasaki ZZR
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

The weathers getting nice and I haven't ridden the Harley much since last summer. Post up when you're going.

Comment

Will do Andrew!! Just got my jeep fixed ,It was hit by a tow truck the damn thing hit my left front tire and did some damage underneth ..so she,s beefed up now and ready to roll as well...

Comment

Ijm (blackZZr), will let you know when we,re gonna go on a run as I said my jeeps going again now too so not sure when I,m goin...

Comment

Working...
                    X