Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 days off... What to do?

Ok so after working with 1 day off a wk for literally 8 months i am getting a new schedule. 3 days off a wk... wed thru fri and 1/2 of sat......

i NEED to get outdoors and do some camping/jeeping/fishing....something..

i am in irvine.

i've pretty much played out the big bear area and am looking for something new.
    like i said, i wanna take a tent, a cooler my jeep maybe a fishing pole and just get gone!

any idea's on cool places to regain my sanity and breathe a little? maybe some decent jeep play to?
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Deserts can be hot this time of year, but Anza Brrego offers good jeeping and solitude with remote camping. Not much in the line of fishing though
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Head for the Sierras.
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Kennedy Meadows
        <><
        4x4him.org

Comment

Fishig? Whitney Portals above Lone Pine is a great place to camp & fish and you should be able to get in in during mid-week no problem.
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Help me install my lift this weekend!!! Other than that I plan on doing a lot of desert but over the summer I think people don't go far enough north east for the mountains. I grew up in a hole called porterville (gateway to the Sierra's) I am looking for trails up there as the area is mind alteringly beautiful.
            Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

sadly i dont get weekends off. Where about in orange are you? maybe i could help you a little saturday or sunday around lunch time if i'm not dead tired .
              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
              X