Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Stolen in Encinitas Last Night

Posting for a fellow jeeper:

My 1997 Jeep TJ was stolen from my driveway in Encinitas last night. The Jeep is white with a tan soft top. It has a 4" long arm lift and BFG 35 X 13.50 Krawler tires. It has Poison Spyder flat fenders and corners. It has a Warn winch with a Hi Lift jack on top of it on the front bumper. It has black Inland Empire 4 Wheelr decals on both sides.
    The license plate number is "HIS TJ". Please keep an eye out for it. My cell phone number is 858-344-2857.

Thanks,

Tom Thompson

Sorry to hear that Tom. I live in the SD area and Encinitas is not really an area you hear about cars being stolen from. Yeah I know theft is every where but you really don't hear about crime in Encinitas. I always figured it would be something like a stolen surfboard or wetsuit. I hate hearing about rigs getting stolen. I've got a few more payments on mine. Not that I want it stolen but if it does, hopefully it won't happen til after I make that last payment.
    2004 TJ X
    Callsign: KJ6DHG

Comment

That Sucks. I had my F-350 stolen a few months ago. I know the feeling.

Did you have any security on the Jeep?

Good luck with its return.

Comment

That really sux. I know the feeling. When my rubicon was stolen last summer it felt like a family dog was hit by a car. that same kicked in the gut feeling. hopefully you have insurance and it all gets paid for and when you get a new jeep have http://www.ravelco.com installed in it for some piece of mind. my second jeep was attempted to be stolen and this stopped them. feel your pain. good luck.

Comment

WOW Thats close to home. I live in Oceanside. Ill keep and eye out.
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

I've ask Tom to post up some pictures...

Comment

Damn,
              I've seen that Jeep on the road a few times on my trips to SD. I 'member the plates. Hope it comes back home to daddy..
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

That freakin does BLOW!!! I,m a ways from ya in the San Fernando Valley I,ll keep my eyes open too.. geez my jeep is a 97 also what the hell do they freakin do with our jeeps the bastards..
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
                X