Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great weekend

Just wanted to say have a great weekend to everyone,and enjoy your time with friends and family.

Tony
    Tony
    1A Auto
    CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
    1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Right back at you Tony. Hope the weathers good over there in MA. So far it's looking like it's gonna warm up here in Southern California.

I got up early 5:00 AM and took my trailer up to the local camp ground (Table Mountain) here in Wrightwood. I leveled the trailer out and came right back home to start working.

For anyone in this area.

This is the weekend that everyone in the town of Wrightwood has their yearly yard sales. I stopped at a few on the way back to the house this morning and picked up a couple of good deals. I'll be roaming around there this weekend. Theres usually yard sales at every other house.

Comment

Going to go out to the desert and relax,let the boys ride thier bikes,and say "hey I used to do that when I was younger,Honey hand me a beer please":beer:
      Everyone have a safe and great weekend
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Well I had a nice relaxing time up at Table Mountain with some freinds and family. I really enjoy this camp ground, my parents use to take me and my brothers up when we were kids. Always stays nice and cool up there, I think it's around 7,000 foot elevation. Here's a couple pic's I snapped.

Oh yeah we seen 4rheel (Rich) up there combing the garage sales. Hope you found some good deals Rich.

Here's my jeep and trailer, I had to park the truck at the amphetheator, just wasn't enough room for truck, trailer, and my Jeep in this slot.

This is my Buddy Waynes camp rig and jeep.

My neices boy Tommy. This is his second camping trip the first one I took him to Calico. This is his first time trying to climb a tree. LOL

Nice relaxing trip, just kicked back by the fire, listening to some music, and we taught Tommy how to roast his first marsh mellows. Can't wait to go again. When Tommy got home his Mom said he talked about camping for 5 hours straight.

Last edited by Gary; 06-03-10, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X