Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TACOJ-7
    Run and see where thats going to get you!
    :confused:
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

ehhhh.... i got called a while ago... postponed... postponed... didn't show up on my date... they sent me a nasty letter a couple weeks later telling me i MUST go on a certain date or there would be a bench warrant issued.

you might try that approach, but i know thy've really cracked down on people serving when they're supposed to. my experience was before the 'one-day, one-trial' program was started.

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
        ehhhh.... i got called a while ago... postponed... postponed... didn't show up on my date... they sent me a nasty letter a couple weeks later telling me i MUST go on a certain date or there would be a bench warrant issued.

you might try that approach, but i know thy've really cracked down on people serving when they're supposed to. my experience was before the 'one-day, one-trial' program was started.
        sooo . . . just blow it off? I can do that
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
          sooo . . . just blow it off? I can do that
          yup, basically...

someone i work with used her postponements (the automated ones on 800-srv-jury), but needed to postpone again... she talked to a real live person and asked for another postponement and they said OK and didn't even give her a hard time about it. i think you're limited to 2 postponements throught the automated service, but if you talk to a real person (and ask NICELY! ) they'll grant you another. remember- we don't want to be on a jury and see you sitting at the defense table

Comment

chris.. do what i told you mang... after the postponements
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Take some alka-seltzer with you...whenever they call you to seat you on a jury, pop one in your mouth and start muttering things like "hang them all!" and "they're all guilty....send them to the chair"....it may not get you out of it, but it sure would look cool!
              olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

I'm at a loss guys.

On one hand, if I call in and ask for another postponment, they will know I have gotten the letter. Now if I just skip it and let them send me a nasty letter, I can live with that. Ya know, there is alot of mail theft here in the PV
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Mail theft huh? I thought I was the only one who has that problem. Of course I live a little farther down the hill than you do, (so it is expected down here). Well, ok, I live ALOT farther down the hill......3 more blocks and I would fall off the hill.....then I'd be all wet, and that would suck almost as bad as jury duty.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                    Mail theft huh? I thought I was the only one who has that problem. Of course I live a little farther down the hill than you do, (so it is expected down here). Well, ok, I live ALOT farther down the hill......3 more blocks and I would fall off the hill.....then I'd be all wet, and that would suck almost as bad as jury duty.

And you never even stop by to say "Hi" You're just as bad as Chuck

Yeah, mail theft. My sister got her tax return stolen, that was a bummer.
                    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

[B]And you never even stop by to say "Hi" You're just as bad as Chuck
                      Yea, well, uh....the hill is kinda big, and I don't know what part of it you are on. I do get a good view of it a couple times each week as I paddle around it, but I never see anyone (of course, I am 1/4 - 1/2 mile off shore ). Isn't Chuck over on the other side (Torrance or Lomita, or something like that???). I've seen someone else on this board from 'Pedro too.....

KG6OWO

Comment

chris is in pv too... lookin down on the poor folk... you know
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                          Yea, well, uh....the hill is kinda big, and I don't know what part of it you are on. I do get a good view of it a couple times each week as I paddle around it, but I never see anyone (of course, I am 1/4 - 1/2 mile off shore ). Isn't Chuck over on the other side (Torrance or Lomita, or something like that???). I've seen someone else on this board from 'Pedro too.....
                          Hmmm, 1/4-1/2 miles out ehh . . . :confused: ok
                          Chuck was in Lomita, now in Redondo. RatherbeJeeping is in Pedro.

I'm over by the corner of Crenshaw and PV Dr N.
                          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

And you never even stop by to say "Hi" You're just as bad as Chuck

oh chris, dont feel bad! i mentally flip you off every day on the drive home from work

and i am now in the RB... within spitting distance of 190th & Anza (go me!)

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
                              oh chris, dont feel bad! i mentally flip you off every day on the drive home from work

and i am now in the RB... within spitting distance of 190th & Anza (go me!)
                              YAY, rock on and on.

I have decided . . . I'm just going to ignore this letter and see what happnes. I'm NOT missing this trip!
                              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I got an automated call last night, ummmm, reminding me of the date and stuff, I guess. I hung up . . . TAKE THAT!!! I dont listen to recordings, no matter what.
                                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                                X