X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly liberty

http://www.24towit.com/Images/wrecks/archive_26.aspx

Dont wheel alone!
    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

[COLOR="Sienna"]Wow, that could NOT have been cheap!

Was that a motorcycle trail? If so, lesson is also stay on designated trails your rig can handle.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by USMC 0369; 04-14-10, 05:35 PM.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

And not just a Liberty, but a 2WD one at that . . . what a moron. I wonder how long it took for the tires and what not to get jacked. I bet his insurance company dropped him like a bad habit after this . . . if they covered it that is. He would have been better off reporting it stolen!!!
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Not only was he off the designated trails he was in Honda Valley which is closed to vehicles.

Comment

I'd say this guy spent some big bucks.

Comment

Wow wheeling ilegally, then needing the authorities help to get airlifted out rather than buy 4 junkyard wheels/tires. Guess it couldnt have happened to better people.
            An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Wow, Honda Valley, I haven't heard that name in quite a few years. In the mid-80's I drove that road ( Los Flores Rd ) to & from work.

Steve
              All slow and no show

Comment

They closed Los Flores in the late 80's right at the aquaduct. I do not agree as to why Honda Valley is closed but this liberty guy does not help things any.

Comment

There has to be some level of common sense needed to own and operate a jeep, but the fact that someone would attempt to off road a 2 wheel drive jeep in the middle of no where and probably by themselves on a trail that appears not to be suited for suv's but rather a motor cycle trail says something about this individual. Sad to see someone vandalize it especially in this circumstance.
                  The liberty guy and anyone else that has seen this write up hopefully learned a very valuable lesson. Always know the ability of you and your vehicle, the trails that you plan on taking and their degree of difficulty.
                  Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Working...
                  X