Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barker, R.I.P.

Friday we had to put Barker down
    Many of you knew him as BlackZZR's Jeep dog/ although it had been a few years since he had been up to the task.
    Barker had ridden faithfully for years in the passenger seat exploring the SBNF and area deserts and had always been a willing companion. He greeted everyone with a wag and a face lick.
    In the past few years he was always wiling but he was not able to physically keep up and stayed around the house. This weekend, after having a really bad week barely able to get around we had to take him to the vets.
    May he find plenty of skunks to vanquish in puppy heaven. (he was famous for finding skunks and coming home reaking.) May he find peace and feel as a young Dog again.
    Here is to Barker, best damn Jeep dog ever.
    Rest In Peace My Friend.

A younger Barker with his sister Babs as a puppy
    Last edited by Beatrice; 04-11-10, 03:49 AM.
    Have Smackos, will travel

Im sorry for your loss

RIP Barker.

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Missy and Jim, I know what it feels like to loose a fur child. I have had to send a few on their way to their final resting place through the course of my life. It never gets any easier, so here by my sympathies

Comment

I am sorry for your loss... I recently lost my Boxer Shadow as well after 12 years so I feel your pain.

Katherin

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. You've got a very supporting family here at MJR. All of 'em are dog lovers I think!
          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend a few years ago as well. Its tough.

Comment

Beatrice,

Sorry to hear about your loss. My buddy Jake is 13 1/2 and it's always a thought of what approaches. Good luck to you.

Mitch

Comment

Missy and Jim, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
                R.I.P. Barker
                If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
                KI6MLU

Comment

I,m very sorry for your loss as well,thoughts and prayers go out to you guys..Geebo
                  "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

He was a good dog. We feel your pain
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                    X