Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everyone been up to lately?

I rarely come in here anymore.. life gets in the way it seems.. My yj sits lonely up at the back of the drive, still in need of a clutch.

What's everyone been up to in their non-jeep lives?

My auction business is ramping up nicely, should hit the total stride with our May 1 sale. It's been a year since I started this biz, and I've got more consignments now than I can handle. We're talking about hiring 2-3 people to help keep up with the load.

Been talking with local gov't about my microdistillery idea. Fed and State is not an issue, it's the locals you gotta have the blessing of first before you go through the nightmare of business planning, fire codes, and licensing. So far I've got the support of the local tourism board, two city councilmen, and the new district judge. I've got two real estate agents looking for property with my specs right now.

Kids are doing great, top of their classes. They're at the in-laws for part of their spring break..
    beer.. the cause of, and solution to.. all of life's problems. Come find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000361801890

I was trying to think of a country song while reading this, but couldn't. Too much darn good stuff happening in your life!
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
      I was trying to think of a country song while reading this, but couldn't. Too much darn good stuff happening in your life!

LOL!@ nwoods. Well.. it's all relative. Been working my rear-end off to turn a profit on a 'luxury good' in this economy... Somehow we're doing it.
      beer.. the cause of, and solution to.. all of life's problems. Come find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000361801890

Comment

Welcome back.With a signature like your's I have to say,"YO,WHATS UP?,
        even if we aint met. :beer:
        Dennis and Tammy
        Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
        X