Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one recognizes this Jeep?

I'm trying to find information about the former owner of my car. Jeep CJ-7 83.California 5MUD575 plates. I bought the car auctions in Rancho Cucamonga (Copart). Jeep a bow collision damage. Distinguishing features: Irocs, TBI engine, safety bars, Warn bumpers, a winch, a dark color, either green or blue. The car is on its way now here in Finland and it would be nice to get information about the car, pictures of trail, events, etc. ..
    It would be great if anybody could help. The link below shows pictures of jeep.
    http://forums.offipalsta.com/album.php?albumid=2691

Thanks in advanced.....
    Last edited by timmy; 03-21-10, 09:24 AM.

It was mine. It got repo'd. I knew it was coming, I missed four payments. So, I poured salt water down the motor and trans. I was pissed at the bank for not working with me. Someone said they did that with cash for clunkers and it destroyed the motor.
    Just kidding! Nope. Not mine. Nice jeep though. Nice tires! Oh, and welcome to MJR

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
      It was mine. It got repo'd. I knew it was coming, I missed four payments. So, I poured salt water down the motor and trans. I was pissed at the bank for not working with me. Someone said they did that with cash for clunkers and it destroyed the motor.
      Just kidding! Nope. Not mine. Nice jeep though. Nice tires! Oh, and welcome to MJR
      Good joke,heart rate was already over 200!

Comment

I admit, I had a long day and I was laughing as I typed it. Glad you took it in a good way. It was meant to be funny

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
          I admit, I had a long day and I was laughing as I typed it. Glad you took it in a good way. It was meant to be funny
          Seems to be the same humor in all the amateurs in the world ....

And, of course: Happy birthday, Evan, and good luck parents! Children are wonderful!

Comment

Welcome to MJR.Looks like you picked up a nice CJ,I don't know it but good find.
            Dennis and Tammy
            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

OH, you got me! I was thinking, He would never do that! OMG!

dude, that was a good one.
              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                OH, you got me! I was thinking, He would never do that! OMG!

dude, that was a good one.
                Really? you kidding? Prove it!

Kodiak, i read Your profile, you like guns? Are you hunter or other shooter?I like guns too, I have a gun shop, shooting club and security company. I sell/buy guns many countries example USA. Few years ago West Point Academy bought Sako TRG rifles from me. Are you practical shooter?
                Last edited by timmy; 03-22-10, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy View Post
                  Really? you kidding? Prove it!

Kodiak, i read Your profile, you like guns? Are you hunter or other shooter?I like guns too, I have a gun shop, shooting club and security company. I sell/buy guns many countries example USA. Few years ago West Point Academy bought Sako TRG rifles from me. You shooting practical?
                  Do you ship ammo to the USA?
                  That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                    Do you ship ammo to the USA?
                    What kind of ammo? Sako or Lapua rifles ammo? Other manufacturers' cartridges are cheaper there! I think so....
                    Last edited by timmy; 03-22-10, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Awesome looking Jeep timmy! By the way, how much did you pay for it?

Comment

Originally posted by timmy View Post
                        What kind of ammo? Sako or Lapua rifles ammo? Other manufacturers' cartridges are cheaper there! I think so....

I'm pretty well stocked up at the moment, but finding ammo out here lately has been quite a chore. Found some at the gun show, but it seems like most of the stores around here are hit and miss at best. Finding rounds for my 300 Savage has been really tough, but I got lucky at the last show and found some guy with a few boxes on clearance...might need more once I dial in the scope.
                        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by kodiak spirit View Post
                          oh, you got me! I was thinking, he would never do that! Omg!

Dude, that was a good one.
                          thanks. I was laughing when I typed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                            I'm pretty well stocked up at the moment, but finding ammo out here lately has been quite a chore. Found some at the gun show, but it seems like most of the stores around here are hit and miss at best. Finding rounds for my 300 Savage has been really tough, but I got lucky at the last show and found some guy with a few boxes on clearance...might need more once I dial in the scope.
                            Same thing here in Finland that 300savage case. It is not very common around here. But I keep asking what the situation is tomorrow! I will come back!

Comment

Originally posted by outkast06 View Post
                              Awesome looking Jeep timmy! By the way, how much did you pay for it?
                              Dare I say? What do you think? 1-3? 3-5? 5-7? Something else?
                              Otherwise, this is a bit difficult when there has been no English spoken in a long time, but this .... this might be a little error ..... sorry!
                              Last edited by timmy; 03-22-10, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X