Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Dogs, Please take these doggies

I can only keep them for a day or three, otherwise they gotta go to the pound. Long haired chiwawa mix, really cute, 2 girls, house trained. Been roaming the neighborhood for days, got dropped off at the pa

Last edited by paulhead; 07-03-18, 10:37 AM.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Paul,

How much do you want for the kids? They are kinda cute!

What a nice thing to do, I assume it was DeForrest? Used to see that when I lived around the corner from you. Goodluck

Mitch

Comment

Damn, I wish I could take them off your hands. I hate to see them go to a pound. Just ain't got the ability to take on more animals. Someone take these guys!
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I was on Craigslist the other day under Pets, and put in "wanted" for a search. There are several posts out there for people wanting small dogs but don't have a lot of money to pay for them...

Comment

cute pups. please dont bring them to a pound. find a rescue group to take them. I would start with animalsrule dot org. they are in San Pedro. they'll get adopted pretty quick ...
          Kurt T.
          94 ZJ, 4X4, 5.2, 31's, open diff's.

Comment

Put them on craiglist yesterday and got 8 emails in 1/2 hour. Second emailer came and got them today. Kinda' odd, she showed up in a lab coat.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead View Post
              Put them on craiglist yesterday and got 8 emails in 1/2 hour. Second emailer came and got them today. Kinda' odd, she showed up in a lab coat.
              That's not even funny!

Comment

Knew there was alot of dog lovers here, ha! Nah, she showed up with her kids who instanly fell in love with them, they went to a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead View Post
                  Too funny! But glad you were joking.

Comment

Were the new owners Asian? They love the the taste of the black dogs the best.
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

Lab coat... that got me twice, I got a chocolate Lab, so I was like WHAT? and then I realized, like, from a Lab... LOL! good to hear a happy ending!
                      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

That's all well and good....but please explain the psychedelilc picture on the fridge....

Is that a wind-up car being pulled by a dog and being chased by a floating octopus with a birthday cake in tow?

Just wonderin?
                        '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Hi Paul.

I had to post this picture. My buddy's dog looks almost identical to the brown / beige dog you found. He rescued the dog also...

Last edited by SmkSignals; 02-27-10, 06:16 PM. Reason: spelling
                          Kurt T.
                          94 ZJ, 4X4, 5.2, 31's, open diff's.

Comment

Working...
                          X