Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please vote for me on your June ballot! (And Rick too!)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, everyone. You rock!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

You've got Tom and I voting for you and Rick next week!!!!
      1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
      Glad to be back in California!

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Our voting site is at a Baptist Church. Is that wrong?

And as newly registered SBCo voters. Our first vote will be for ya'll.[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
          [COLOR="Sienna"]Our voting site is at a Baptist Church. Is that wrong?

And as newly registered SBCo voters. Our first vote will be for ya'll.[/COLOR]
          Mine is always at the nieghborhood Mormon church, not quite sure why this is the case. I don't really see a conflict between church and state, since there is no exchange of money or governing law or action being imposed. It's just odd for reasons hard to articulate.
          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
            Mine is always at the nieghborhood Mormon church, not quite sure why this is the case. I don't really see a conflict between church and state, since there is no exchange of money or governing law or action being imposed. It's just odd for reasons hard to articulate.
            [COLOR="Sienna"]I've never been to this place, I had better not be approached by Bible thumpers. That's not why I'm there.[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]I've never been to this place, I had better not be approached by Bible thumpers. That's not why I'm there.[/COLOR]
              Nope, it's still stocked with same old volunteer retired folks who can't read the names on the registry without the aid of giant looking glasses.
              Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
              Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
              HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Okay, this was more painful than necessary. Where do they find these volunteers? One old lady's eyesight was so bad, Barb had to let her hair down (apparently putting it up is a big process) so that she could verify that she was the same person in the picture on the I.D.

Really?

At any rate, voted in my first CA election of any sort.
                [/COLOR]

Comment

I Voted!

Hi Sarah.....I voted for you and Rick! Good luck working to take our country back!
                  Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Okay, this was more painful than necessary. Where do they find these volunteers? One old lady's eyesight was so bad, Barb had to let her hair down (apparently putting it up is a big process) so that she could verify that she was the same person in the picture on the I.D.

Really?

At any rate, voted in my first CA election of any sort.
                    [/COLOR]
                    Honestly? Well people like my Grandfather his body fell apart after WWII and barely held together for another few years in the Korea war. As a veteran he was medically retired and sitting at home sucked. Like Sara they are motivated to be an active part in their communities.

FYI They never check my ID when I vote here in OC EXCEPT for the very first time. So future voting should be much easier.
                    Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

WE WON!! THANK YOU!! You guys and gals rock!!

We won't let you down

P.S. Anyone can sign up to be a poll worker, it's usually just the retired people that can get the day off. They are also paid I think $100/day. And I have never once been ID'd at a poll - wow!

Comment

Originally posted by ocTJ View Post
                        Honestly? Well people like my Grandfather his body fell apart after WWII and barely held together for another few years in the Korea war. As a veteran he was medically retired and sitting at home sucked. Like Sara they are motivated to be an active part in their communities.

FYI They never check my ID when I vote here in OC EXCEPT for the very first time. So future voting should be much easier.
                        [COLOR="Sienna"]Okay, I was annoyed when I wrote that. However, I would think that the person checking ID's would have been one of the other six people there with apparently fine eyesight.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post

We won't let you down

P.S. Anyone can sign up to be a poll worker, it's usually just the retired people that can get the day off. They are also paid I think $100/day. And I have never once been ID'd at a poll - wow!
                          Who is WE? and Congratulations!
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

RIck and I

Comment

RIck and I
                              Any of the other locals that you wanted to win get in?
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

We won't let you down

That's great. Congrates to you both. So when are you running for President?
                                Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X