Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup, we signed......

......and good luck. Lack of customers I'm sure will not be a problem......:thumbs_up
    John & Kristi

Comment

Originally posted by kirkandsylvia View Post
      Here is the link for the petition to San Bernardino County to allow a Bed and Breakfast to open in Calico Ghost Town. We are looking for as many signatures as possible and you don't have to be a resident of S.B to sign it. We are hoping that through this petition, the county will make a decision not to demo the dome house and accept our proposal to finish construction of the house for the purpose of a 4 room bed and breakfast. If you have any questions feel free to email us through MJR or rockcrawlingkirk@live.com. Please help us out by telling friends and family of this petition by sending them the link.

Thank you for your time.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...dandbreakfast/
      Are you in some way tied to this Bed and Breakfast?
      Can you please post a photo of the dome and a link to the location on Google maps?
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Signed your petition. I think it's a great idea.

Comment

signed and commmented
          1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Be aware when you sign the petition, that you may get a solicitation from the website to contribute. Read above it that your signature was received, and close the page (unless you WANT to contribute)

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
              Are you in some way tied to this Bed and Breakfast?
              Can you please post a photo of the dome and a link to the location on Google maps?
              Yes we are tied into this B&B. We are the proposing party to the county. I do have pictures of the dome house, just not sure how to upload to MJR. I can email them to you if you want.
              Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

Thanks guys and gals to all that have been signing the petition. It means alot to us.
                I have been out of town for the last week, as I have started working up at Fort Irwin, so any questions that you may have had, I can answer them for you over the weekend.
                Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

If you use service like photo bucket you can upload them there and they will give you a link to copy and paste in to the reply field here. If you don’t you can email me the pictures and I will post them for you. I think you have my direct e-mail already.

-Scott
                  Those left standing
                  Will make millions
                  Writing books on ways
                  It should have been
                  -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Signed and commented, will you guys be up to serving breakfast for campers that are out there as well? it would be nice to have a close place to get some coffiee and eggs & stuff when we camp out there...
                    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                      If you use service like photo bucket you can upload them there and they will give you a link to copy and paste in to the reply field here. If you don’t you can email me the pictures and I will post them for you. I think you have my direct e-mail already.

-Scott
                      Yes I do have it. I will work on that tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                        Signed and commented, will you guys be up to serving breakfast for campers that are out there as well? it would be nice to have a close place to get some coffiee and eggs & stuff when we camp out there...
                        I am not sure if we can do that as a B&B. The reason I say that is this; if we serve breakfast as just that, then we become a resturant. That means the B&B will fall under completely different Health and Safety guidelines as well as ADA guidelines. That is the reason that we decided to only have the B&B a 4 bedroom, not a six bedroom which the building can accomidate. The ADA regulations and codes all change once you have more than 4 rooms.
                        This isn't to say that you wouldn't find maybe..." a hot cup of joe and munchie" on the back porch waiting for...say maybe...a fellow jeeper heading up into the canyon.:zip:

Comment

This looks like it could really be something special. Here are the pictures of the dome house.

Those left standing
                          Will make millions
                          Writing books on ways
                          It should have been
                          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Hey...there it is. Thank you very much for posting these up. Now, everyone that has signed the petition can see what we are talking about. It has great potential. It has 3 floors, about 3200 sq. ft total, which top 2 floors will be the B&B, and bottom floor will be host residents. If anyone would like to see more pics of inside or even the proposal that was submitted, feel free to email me.

Comment

Originally posted by kirkandsylvia View Post
                              Thank you very much.
                              I signed it also.
                              "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Working...
                              X