X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to self

Don't bake cookies at 450.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

To quote a line from the movie "Raw Deal"...

"You should not drink, and bake!"

Comment

never saw it -- but sounds true enough! hahaah

Comment

Add this to the list:

Why?!?!?!?!

The Jeepster's electronic, four-wheel independent suspension raises and lowers via two console switches. On-road, the Jeepster has a ground clearance of 5.75 inches. Off-road, the Jeepster can be raised to a rock-climbing 9.75-inch ground clearance. Equipped with short overhangs, a 4.7-litre 32-valve V8 engine, monster dual exhaust pipes, a Quadra-Trac II® transfer case with on-demand 4WD high and low, a four-speed automatic and an integrated aluminum skid plate, Moore says the Jeepster is not a sport-ute 'wanna-be.' It's the real deal. It's even equipped with a tow hook designed into the hood hinge.

The Jeepster's traditional seven-slat grille is flanked by open fenders cantilevered over the front tires. Round headlamps are slightly exposed above the hood surface, and an elegant character line in the center of the hood is in keeping with the original Jeepster. The entire vehicle angles forward — in the on-road position — to create an aggressive, linear look. A roll cage stands at attention under the Jeepster's soft convertible top. And the deeply sculpted, 19-inch aluminum wheels are mated with Goodyear extended-mobility tires, designed to run for 50 miles after a flat.
        Last edited by goodtimes; 03-08-04, 11:39 PM.
        olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

i could make that cool...give me about 10 grand, custom lift, tires wheels all four wheeling gear you can think of, probably a straight axle kit and 2 axles, 44's perhaps and most importantly...a cherokee body 2 door if i have a choice and then it will be awesome
          B R E T T
          87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

That is even dumber than my cooking!!

Comment

It kind of reminds me of Chevy's "Borrego" concept a few years ago. It would be kinda cool as a toy for the dunes (providing it had enough power....say the 5.2 and NOS from the "Tabasco" concept), but why call it a Jeep?!? Why market it as a Jeep? Use it to break the Chrysler or Dodge brand into the off road market. Don't dillute the only "off road" brand that is left in the market (like they already did with the liberty). I hate it when they try to use the name to push a stupid product (like when GM re-introduced the "Nova" as a re-badged Hyundai in the '80s).

WHY!!! WHY!!!! WHY!!!!!

KG6OWO

Comment

@ goodtimes, agreed! maybe tho, they're diluting the market cuz it's not working? i always say, leave a good thing alone. but who knows, that michigan cold is really getting to them. is there no rollbar in that heep?

Comment

Re: Note to self

Originally posted by sarah
                  Don't bake cookies at 450.
                  Why did you burn some? Some cookies are baked out 375, 350, or 300 depending on the kind of cookie. If you needed help you should have asked me. I'm nearby!!
                  1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                  Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Let her be, she needs to learn the hard way
                    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes

WHY!!! WHY!!!! WHY!!!!!
                      Why? Because it will draw in ricers and their ilk to look at REAL suv's and at that time they can be converted to the one way, the one truth that is JEEP.
                      It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
                      and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd
                        Why? Because it will draw in ricers and their ilk to look at REAL suv's and at that time they can be converted to the one way, the one truth that is JEEP.
                        And because the vast majority of the general public are fundamentally stupid (Tom's "Rule of Society" #1)...

Comment

LOL @ ^^^^

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by PRegner
                            And because the vast majority of the general public are fundamentally stupid (Tom's "Rule of Society" #1)...
                            Yes, but can you guess his "Rule of Society" #2?

Sarah, have baked anymore cookies? Tom did some the other day and burned them!!! Then again, he loves 'em crispy
                            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
                              Sarah, have baked anymore cookies? Tom did some the other day and burned them!!! Then again, he loves 'em crispy
                              No, I gave up. I can't even read the tube of cookie dough and get it right! Hahah. Now we've moved on to cleaning up paint out of the carpet. (It's always something.)

Comment

Working...
                              X