Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoes...

Geebo sittin on 35,BFG km2,s...new 4.56 gears ready to be installed..Watch out Fellas..lol..

Thanks for Lookin!!
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Oh, such big tires...Lets test them "Big tires" on Cleghorn today

did you sell the Maxxis Big horns you got from me?
    Jeep

Comment

Lookin good Geeb . . . your Jeep has gone thru quite the transformation in the last few months. How come you didn't put the white lettering on the outside :hide:
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Looks great Geebo. You will be happy with those tires.
        Check out .

Comment

Thanks guys, Screwball would love to do Cleghorn never done it before just it,s quite a drive for a day run..Thanks Chuck and Joe ..White Out?? I couldn,t handle the harrasment...

Comment

I just noticed how similar our Jeeps are. I have a blue Jeep with black full door too. I guess I need to start saving for some 35" BFGs now.
            Those left standing
            Will make millions
            Writing books on ways
            It should have been
            -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
              I just noticed how similar our Jeeps are. I have a blue Jeep with black full door too. I guess I need to start saving for some 35" BFGs now.
              I thought you were saving up for round headlights? :hides:

Geebo: How do you like them newfangled MT's?
              An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Sean, so far I,ve got 6 miles of pavement on them they seem smooth on pavement...I,m sure I,ll love em..

Comment

Looks good Geeb,
                  now go get 'em dirty!

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                    Sean, so far I,ve got 6 miles of pavement on them they seem smooth on pavement...I,m sure I,ll love em..
                    Cool just wondering how they stack up against the "old" MT's I guess I just dont like change, be it tread design, or presidential
                    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Question? Now that I,m on 35,s will a spare tire extention bracket work or is that too much weight? and should I be lookin for a tire carrier?..That,s it I,m done asking tire questions..Thanks, Geeb

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

The extension might get you buy for awhile, but to do it right and save your tail gate. You will be better of with a different spare tire carrier

Comment

Working...
                          X