Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took Rick & Sarah "offroading" in a Cherokee

...in a manner of speaking

a fun flying lesson (for me :hat: ), and I think we can all recommend Skidmarks Cafe at Apple Valley airport (if you're ever in the area)
    Last edited by JeepGal; 11-08-09, 11:35 AM.

SWEET,...Always wanted to go for a flight myself,...VERY COOL....Matt
    PS> looked at going to get a pilots license a couple years ago,... cheapest place I found was on Chino airport where I used to work,... still to much for my wallet....
    Last edited by Matt2001TJ; 11-07-09, 11:50 PM.
    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Lots of flight schools will do an intro flight for not much money (~$100 for 45 minutes-1 hr. with a flight instructor, so it goes toward your instruction). Of course, they're hoping to get you hooked so you'll take lessons... that's when it gets really expensive Right now I'm at ~15 hours so I should be soloing within the next couple of weeks... hopefully.

I'm in a good position; I work as an aircraft mechanic so I get the airplane for cost through work and the instructor for half price (under the table). I figure that I can't afford *not* to take lessons for that pice :yay: Besides- would you want to take your car to a mechanic that didn't have a driver's license?

Comment

Head to Hanger One cafe at Hemet Ryan... Good place :thumbs_up
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Yay! We had so much fun, Chuck. Thanks again! Does everyone like the pic of our house in the first photo? Rick's junkyard has grrrrown! LOL
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
          X