Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Tam- Here are the pics you were looking for.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Tam- Here are the pics you were looking for.

These were Last Chance 10-25-03

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

WOW
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I cant believe you finally found them!!!

Those are AWESOME.

That was the Silver Dollar Saloon in Johannesburg. We were all starving after a day of wheeling at Last Chance. There was no place to in Randsburg, so we headed down 395 to this little bar with a grill.

She was serving us, and we thought "oh my God, look at those!" She was a great waitress, very friendly. He was behind the bar until it was time to bring out the meals, and our jaws just dropped to the floor! We just thought he was normal cowboy working behind the bar, much to our suprise, he came out in his tighty whities and boots!

They said that this was their normal attire The next time we came through, we stopped but the place was boarded up. I think the townsfolk ran them out on a rickshaw

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

That was a fun day. I will never forget that place.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post

They said that this was their normal attire The next time we came through, we stopped but the place was boarded up. I think the townsfolk ran them out on a rickshaw

Tam
          That was their normal attire! BTW....I recently was in the Silver Dollar saloon (March 2009) with the owner, and it is indeed for sale. Only the business, not the land...which is a bummer. Such great stories and history in the place......I think it would make a fine MJR Club House!
          Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Those are AWESOME.

That was the Silver Dollar Saloon in Johannesburg. We were all starving after a day of wheeling at Last Chance. There was no place to in Randsburg, so we headed down 395 to this little bar with a grill.

She was serving us, and we thought "oh my God, look at those!" She was a great waitress, very friendly. He was behind the bar until it was time to bring out the meals, and our jaws just dropped to the floor! We just thought he was normal cowboy working behind the bar, much to our suprise, he came out in his tighty whities and boots!

Tam
            by the way, Tam, those weren't tighty' whitey's those were panties
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
              by the way, Tam, those weren't tighty' whitey's those were panties

HAHAHAHAHa....I guess I didnt look close enough to notice. And it worries me just a teensy bit that you did

Tam
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Those are AWESOME.

Tam
                Hi Tam,
                You should have those pictures on one of the disk from the wedding in raw file format. Not the slideshow disk but the other ones.

:0

Comment

Woo hoo I wish I woulda been there. Those are some impressive... Boots!
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

At first glance, I started placing names to the MJR members. I stopped real quick.

Comment

in order of appearance.

Bar Keepers, cetrov, my wife, me (igofshn), eric, tam and chris.

Comment

The really funny part of this were the pictures of the woman from about 20 years earlier that were on the walls of the bar. They were "nude" or "semi nude' pictures.

Comment

Awsome!

And LMAO at Chris hiding behind Tammy.
                          03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                          "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

That is up there with "I'm glad I missed that one." Oh, those pics will haunt us forever I think!
                            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                            X