Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little girl needs your help

We are doing a raffle to help raise money for a special little girl in Florida who is sick. This money will help her family to travel to Texas for her surgery. I have attached a link to a letter from her mother.

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16153 Read post #12

We are donating a set of Safari Straps Warrior Nets. It is for the Long Cage Extended. Valued up to $389.00. Winners choice for a JK 2DR, JK 4DR, TJ or LJ. This would make a great addition to your Jeep, or a great Christmas present for someone special. Help a family that has enough on their plate, without the burden of money, while having a chance at a great addition to your Jeep.

We will be selling tickets for a set of nets at $10 a ticket. All proceeds will go to this family.

$10.00 – 1 ticket
    $20.00 – 3 tickets
    $30.00 – 5 tickets
    $50.00 – 10 tickets

Send your donation to orders@safaristraps.com, please select the "Personal" tab, then the "Gift" tab. When we receive payment, we will email you a raffle ticket #. We will hold the drawing December 6th, 2009, at Noon, Pacific time, and post the winning ticket number on the forum.

Blessed is a man who Bless's others.
    Thank you all in advance.

Raffle Prize

or,

or,

or , Coming Soon, TJ
    Last edited by Safari Straps; 10-23-09, 11:53 AM.
    www.safaristraps.com
    Jeep Nets Built to Contain
    [COLOR="Blue"]Keep up to date with us on Facebook[/COLOR]

Edit for the payment instructions.

Send your donation via PayPal. Select "Send Money", then put in our email address, orders@safaristraps.com, then your email address. Select the "Personal" tab, then select the "Gift" tab. Then continue on and put in your payment method. When we receive payment, we will email you a raffle ticket #. We will hold the drawing December 6th, 2009, at Noon, Pacific time, and post the winning ticket number on the forum.
    www.safaristraps.com

Comment

New picture

I can't edit my original post, but I wanted to add a picture of the TJ Warrior Long Cage Extended net. This is part of the raffle for Lacey.

www.safaristraps.com

Comment

There is on [COLOR="Green"]12 [/COLOR]days left to purchase your raffle tickets and help a little girl out in the process.
        We will be selling tickets till Saturday, December 5th, and drawing the winning ticket on Sunday December the 6th, at Noon. You still have some time left.
        Good Luck and thanks to all those that have already donated.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
        www.safaristraps.com

Comment

Only [COLOR="DarkGreen"]6 [/COLOR]more days left to get your raffle tickets and help Lacey at the same time. We will stop selling tickets this Saturday the 5th.

Here is a copy of letter sent by Lacey's mother to a member of the Jacked Up Jeep Club, who are hosting a Poker Run, January 23rd in Florida, benefiting Lacey.
          http://www.jacked-up-jeepclub.com/

Jake,
          Sorry it has taken me a while to email back, I haven't had access to the internet this past week. I am still researching info on the oxygen
          I will try to hurry with that. People are welcome to send mail or Christmas stuff to Lacey. Our address is PO BOX 1651 Auburndale, FL 33823.
          Lacey loves to look around in Target and WalMart if anyone wants to send gift cards. To be honest I appreciate the offer to stay with someone
          but this is a very stressful time and I don't think I would feel comfortable staying in someone's home that we don't know. Also, we stay at a hotel right down from the hospital so that we are close. One of us always stays at the hospital with her at all times and it makes it easier to run to the hotel to get showered and back to the hospital. Please let the family know we are thankful for the offer, but this works best for us. As far as
          the offers for dinner that is very nice and we have no problem with that. Lacey's surgery should be the end of March or the first of April they always let me know about 3-4 weeks in advance. Lacey is very sick right now so we would not be able to come this Wed. evening but we would be glad to come to the meeting Dec 16. I think I have covered it all but if not let me know. Thanks for everything and I will try to email back within the next day or so with the oxygen info.

Thanks,
          Tammy
          www.safaristraps.com

Comment

Times running out

Only a few more days left to help Lacey. Come on guys. Think of how much you could help another family.
            www.safaristraps.com

Comment

Working...
            X