Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping a Jeep to the East Cost

I have done zero research on this, but does anyone know names of shipping/transportation businesses that ship vehicles from the LA area.

I am being reassigned to the East Cost, vicinity Washington D.C. or Agusta, GA and need to ship my Jeep from Barstow, CA.

Any names or numbers? I'll be looking in the phone book, but wanted to see if someone knew of a reputable business.

My two main concerns are price and safety for my Jeep.

Thanks

JC
    '78 CJ-7, 304, Scout Dana 44s w/ a Detroit in the rear, T-150 w/ Dana 20, 4" Skyjacker susp and 2" body lift, 33" MT/Rs, Warn XD8000i, and others.

'97 XJ, 4.0L, Dana 30 w/ Truetrac, Chrysler 8.25 w

TI have never used them, but I hear it is a good way to transport vehicles cross country.

http://www.autorail.com/

Comment

OK, thanks. Looks like it's based out of Canada, but I emailed them to see what they offer.

JC
      '78 CJ-7, 304, Scout Dana 44s w/ a Detroit in the rear, T-150 w/ Dana 20, 4" Skyjacker susp and 2" body lift, 33" MT/Rs, Warn XD8000i, and others.

'97 XJ, 4.0L, Dana 30 w/ Truetrac, Chrysler 8.25 w

Comment

I'm assuming that you're in the military since you've listed your location as Fort Irwin. Unless things have changed since I was in the Marines; doesn't TMO ship vehicles anymore?

Comment

I shipped my Jeep fvrom RI to CA for a little under $1000. A company called Autolog.net (I think .net). I think they were the cheapest. Terminal to terminal is cheaper then door to door.
          Good luck
          Chris
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
          X